Reports to: Chief Product Officer
Trusona, the pioneering leader of passwordless MFA for enterprises, secures the identity behind every digital interaction. The company’s solutions provide a complete alternative to usernames and passwords, making authentication more secure and more convenient across all enterprise use cases. Organizations in financial services, healthcare, higher education, media and more, trust Trusona for omni-channel authentication across any digital asset. Trusona is leading the passwordless revolution where there are no passwords to be created, remembered, managed or compromised. Trusona is funded by Kleiner Perkins, M12 (Microsoft Ventures), Akamai, Georgian Partners, Seven Peaks Ventures and 2M.
Are you excited to join the #NoPasswords revolution? If you are – read on.
Description – What the role is about
The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for executing on our product strategy by driving the product development and overseeing every element of the lifecycle from concept to launch and delivery. The Sr. Product Manager acts as the ‘voice of the customer’ within the company to ensure we build the right product to the right audience.
Responsibilities – What you will be doing
- Identify customer needs by spending time in the field and performing market research
- Create detailed product requirements for identified use cases
- Work closely with Engineering and Experience to drive on-time product delivery of highly effective product capabilities
- Work closely with Sales, SEs, Customer Success and Partners to gather requirements
- Play a key role in developing short- and long-term product plans and roadmaps
- Prioritize requirements into a product backlog
- Conduct competitive analysis to understand the state of the market
- Help drive bookings growth by supporting and enabling the field teams
- Attend customer meetings, trade shows, partner events, etc.
Qualifications – What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or Engineering
- MBA is advantageous
- 3+ years of product management experience with SaaS technology companies serving the enterprise
- Experience in the field of IAM, MFA, and/or cybersecurity in either an Engineering or Product Management role is a must-have
- Start-up experience is advantageous
- Experience with agile methodologies, especially Scrum or XP, in the role of Product Owner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships both within and outside of the company
- Analytical decision-making skills with the ability to prioritize and clearly communicate objectives
- Confident and self-assured, while putting others at ease
- Strong problem-solving skills, creativity and resourcefulness
- Thrive working in a fast-paced startup where you roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Self-driven and detail–oriented
- A customer-centric mindset
- A passion for winning and achieving successful outcomes
Perks – What you will receive
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (Incentive Stock Options)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off + 10 Holidays + Duvet Day
- Health, Dental & Vision – Company paid for employee
- 401K Plan
- Perk of the month
Trusona is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. However, Trusona is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Want to work at Trusona?
To apply, email us your resume and self-introduction to: