Reports to: CRO
Location: Scottsdale, AZ or remote
Trusona, the pioneering leader of passwordless MFA for enterprises, secures the identity behind every digital interaction. The company’s solutions provide a complete alternative to usernames and passwords, making authentication more secure and more convenient across all enterprise use cases. Organizations in financial services, healthcare, higher education, media and more, trust Trusona for omni-channel authentication across any digital asset. Trusona is leading the passwordless revolution where there are no passwords to be created, remembered, managed or compromised. Trusona is funded by Kleiner Perkins, M12 (Microsoft Ventures), Akamai, Georgian Partners, Seven Peaks Ventures and 2M.
Description – What the role is about
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will lead the consultative sales process of our latest offering, Trusona Authentication Cloud, within an assigned territory of business for prospective accounts. The RSM will drive new business by building a pipeline and converting those opportunities into contracted customers. This RSM should be a classic sales ‘hunter’ and will be expected to prospect for potential customers mainly through their individual outreach efforts in the digital eCommerce and CIAM markets. The RSM needs to be comfortable in engaging with Chief Digital Officers, CMOs, heads of eCommerce and CIAM leaders.
Responsibilities – What you will be doing
- Evangelize and prospect proactively for new business opportunities to generate interest and demand
- Qualify prospects and opportunities, identify ultimate decision makers, budget and need
- Continually build a robust sales pipeline
- Meet or exceed quarterly and yearly revenue targets
- Provide ongoing feedback from client interactions to the executive and product teams regarding prospect objections, wants and needs
- Willingness to use every lever available to penetrate new accounts
Qualifications – What you bring to the team
- 5+ years of quota-exceeding experience in digital commerce platform sales
- Success selling B2B SaaS solutions to digital businesses
- Experience selling digital commerce solutions, ideally with an understanding of CIAM/IAM, identity and authentication
- Experience selling to Chief Digital Officers, CMOs, CIOs, heads of eCommerce and CIAM leaders
- Persistent and competitive with an uncompromising attitude to grow new business
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A customer-centric mindset
- Ability to travel within assigned territory as needed
- Self-driven and detail oriented
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
Perks – What you will receive
- Competitive Salary + Incentive Compensation
- Equity (Incentive Stock Options)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off + 10 Holidays + Duvet Day
- Health, Dental & Vision – Company paid for employee
- 401K Plan
- Perk of the month
Trusona is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. However, Trusona is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Want to work at Trusona?
To apply, email us your resume and self-introduction to: