Reports to: VP Marketing
Location: Scottsdale, AZ or remote
Trusona, the pioneering leader of passwordless MFA for enterprises, secures the identity behind every digital interaction. The company’s solutions provide a complete alternative to usernames and passwords, making authentication more secure and more convenient across all enterprise use cases. Organizations in financial services, healthcare, higher education, media and more, trust Trusona for omni-channel authentication across any digital asset. Trusona is leading the passwordless revolution where there are no passwords to be created, remembered, managed or compromised. Trusona is funded by Kleiner Perkins, M12 (Microsoft Ventures), Akamai, Georgian Partners, Seven Peaks Ventures and 2M.
Description – What the role is about
Trusona is looking for a creative, self-driven, Sr. Content Marketing Manager to join a lean but mean marketing team that’s going to help change the world by making the Internet a safer place! This person will have overall responsibility for all marketing content delivered, aimed at making prospects aware of the business pain we help relieve, along with the value of our solutions to ultimately build sales pipeline.
This person will report to the VP of Marketing and work closely with Product Marketing and Product Management as well as the SDR, Sales and Partner teams. The environment is fast-paced and the position requires the ability to quickly adapt to evolving strategies.
As a Sr. Content Marketing Manager, you will spearhead the planning, development and rollout of Trusona’s content strategy. This includes building a content calendar and driving traffic/brand awareness with engaging content such as blog posts, white papers and contributed articles using an audience-first mindset. You will also be responsible for creating social media posts, distributing content on applicable platforms and measuring the results of content marketing activity.
Responsibilities – What you will be doing
- Collaborate with internal team members, subject matter experts and graphic designers to produce high-quality marketing content including articles, white papers, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies and partner marketing content
- Develop innovative strategies and creative ideas for reaching the target audience with compelling messages and campaigns
- Create a powerful narrative and storyline to help position Trusona effectively
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with Trusona’s voice and mission
- Develop and promote social media posts on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Develop content for tradeshows and events including signage, speaking abstracts and sponsorship materials
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar and ensure that deadlines are met
- Drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion
- Edit and improve existing content, ensuring available offerings are up to date
- Optimize/create content with search engine optimization (SEO) in mind
- Continuously measure and improve content performance using analytics tools
Qualifications – What you bring to the team
- 5+ years of B2B content marketing experience
- Proficiency in WordPress or other similar Content Management Software
- An editorial mindset that seeks to understand what the target audience consumes, where they consume it and how to create tailored content to their needs
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms and practices
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and others under time pressure in deadline-oriented environment
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, grammar and writing skills in English
- Data-driven and highly analytical mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with multiple departments/stakeholders in a cross-functional capacity
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategies and channels
- Video production expertise is a nice to have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline (or equivalent work experience)
Perks – What you will receive
- Remote work flexibility
- Competitive salary
- Equity (Incentive Stock Options)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off + 10 Holidays + Duvet Day
- Health, Dental & Vision – Company paid for employee
- 401K Plan
- Casual Dress (we call it Resort Casual)
- Perk of the month
Trusona is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. However, Trusona is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Want to work at Trusona?
To apply, email us your resume and self-introduction to: