Reports to: CRO
Trusona, the pioneering leader of passwordless MFA for enterprises, secures the identity behind every digital interaction. The company’s solutions provide a complete alternative to usernames and passwords, making authentication more secure and more convenient across all enterprise use cases. Organizations in financial services, healthcare, higher education, media and more, trust Trusona for omni-channel authentication across any digital asset. Trusona is leading the passwordless revolution where there are no passwords to be created, remembered, managed or compromised. Trusona is funded by Kleiner Perkins, M12 (Microsoft Ventures), Akamai, Georgian Partners, Seven Peaks Ventures and 2M.
Description – What the role is about
The Director, Sales Engineering will be a player/coach for the Sales Engineering Team and will be involved in all stages of the sales cycle providing a technical bridge between the Regional Sales Managers (RSM’s) and the product and engineering teams. The role is on the front lines with our customer’s and must be able to listen and discern their technical needs and present the best Trusona solution, whether an existing product or a POC to win business.
Responsibilities – What you will be doing
- Work with and support a team of assigned RSM’s
- Provide compelling product demos and POC’s to demonstrate various use cases
- Position Trusona against competing products
- Handle prospects technical questions or objections
- Provide feedback from client interactions to product and engineering teams
- Lead, hire and develop a team of Sales Engineers (SE’s) as the business scales
- Work with sales leadership to help develop strategic and technical account plans
Qualifications – What you bring to the team
- 5+ years of SE experience in B2B SaaS/Security solutions enterprise sales, preferably identity and authentication solutions, into the Fortune 500 companies preferred
- At least 2+ years of experience in a Sales Engineering leadership role
- Experience with standard network security protocols (e.g. OAuth, OAuth2, SAML, LDAP)
- Technical understanding of core security topics (SSL/TLS, password hashing, encryption, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Identity/Access Management and two-factor/multi-factor authentication
- Ability to travel frequently throughout assigned territory
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-driven and detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field strongly preferred
- A customer-centric mindset
Perks – What you will receive
- Competitive Salary + Incentive Compensation
- Equity (Incentive Stock Options)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off + 10 Holidays + Duvet Day
- Health, Dental & Vision – Company paid for employee
- 401K Plan
- Perk of the month
Trusona is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. However, Trusona is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Want to work at Trusona?
To apply, email us your resume and self-introduction to: