Reports to: VP of Engineering
Location: Scottsdale, AZ or (Remote in the US)
Trusona, the pioneering leader of passwordless MFA for enterprises, secures the identity behind every digital interaction. The company’s solutions provide a complete alternative to usernames and passwords, making authentication more secure and more convenient across all enterprise use cases. Organizations in financial services, healthcare, higher education, media and more, trust Trusona for omni-channel authentication across any digital asset. Trusona is leading the passwordless revolution where there are no passwords to be created, remembered, managed or compromised. Trusona is funded by Kleiner Perkins, M12 (Microsoft Ventures), Akamai, Georgian Partners, Seven Peaks Ventures and 2M.
Are you excited to join the #NoPasswords revolution? If you are – read on.
Description – What the role is about
Trusona’s Win32 Desktop Authentication Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining our Windows 10+ passwordless login solution. You will be working off a backlog that is aligned to our roadmap. You will be working collaboratively with the other engineers on the team. We operate on a shared code ownership basis and use pairing and reviews in order to facilitate this.
Responsibilities – What you will be doing
- Work from a backlog to direct development activities and priorities
- Generate code that is easy-to-understand
- Create code in an efficient and timely manner in order to maintain delivery and release deadlines
- Use automated testing procedures and self-review technics to ensure you are delivering the highest quality, bug free code possible
- Work collaboratively across the existing development team and with each individual team member
Qualifications – What you bring to the team
- Have adopted and adhere to The Programmer’s Oath
- Able to collaborate effectively across the development team
- Adept at creating easy-to-understand code that is decipherable by the other developers
- Take ownership of testing code created and the overall quality of your coding and work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and deadline oriented
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and active listening skills
- Strong organizational skills
- A customer-centric mindset
- Windows developer with 5-10 years C#/.Net (Desktop preferred) Experience.
- Strong grasp of native interop to Win32 APIs, and marshalling.
- Experience calling or implementing COM objects in C#; understanding of apartment model threading, reference counting, and related concerns.
- Familiarity with ASP.NET.
- Strong grasp of direct HTTP requests via WebClient / HttpWebRequest / HttpClient, proxy configuration, and SSL protocol configuration.
- Data serialization using DataContractSerializer, XmlSerializer, or a JSON serializer.
Nice to have technical
WPF XAML GUI design.
Application of WMI / System.Management APIs.
IIS configuration – site, application, CGI, section unlocking, logging, deployment, etc.
Understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy, or Windows Certificate Authority.
Deep knowledge of windows internals, such as desktops, sessions, window stations, handles/SafeHandles, message pumps, native IPC, etc.
Experience with Windows authentication-related technologies – LogonUser, impersonation, NTLM proxying, tokens, elevation, etc.
SAML, OAuth, OpenID, and/or JWT.
Very nice to have technical
- Experience implementing a credential provider, GINA or similar technology.
Perks – What you will receive
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (Incentive Stock Options)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off + 10 Holiday + Duvet Day
- Health, Dental & Vision – Company paid for employee
- 401K Plan
- Perk of the month
Trusona is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. However, Trusona is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Want to work at Trusona?
To apply, email us your resume and self-introduction to: