G Suite Integration Guide
Step 1 - Select Security
Step 2 - Select Set up single sign-on (SSO)
Step 3 - Download .xml
Option 2 select the IDP-metadata download button
Step 4 - Email Trusona
Email email@example.com with the following:
- .xml file that was just downloaded
- Company name
- Domain name used with G Suite
- Email domain if different than the one used with your G Suite
Step 5 - Upload Certificate
Trusona will reply back with an email within 24 hours Trusona with your Login URL and a Certificate file.
- Select "Choose file" button next to Verification Certificate
- Select the gsuite.cer file Trusona sent you and select open
- Select the Upload Button
- Select Save
Step 7 - Fill in SSO form
- Select the Option 2 check box "Setup SSO with third party identity provider"
- Copy and paste the Sign-in page URL from the email Trusona sent you
- Choose a Sign-out page URL of your choosing
- Trusona recommends https://mail.google.com/a/"your domain here"
- Select Save
Step 8 - Try it out!
Logout and navigate to an application that you have enabled for your company e.g. https://mail.google.com/a/"yourdomainhere"
If you haven't done so already, register the email you use with G Suite in the Trusona app.
How to Register for Trusona Essential
You can use Trusona for G Suite with:
Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/a/yourdomainhere.com
Google Docs: https://docs.google.com/a/yourdomainhere.com
Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/a/yourdomainhere.com