Job title: Product Marketing Manager
Reports to: CMO
To apply: Send your resume and note the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trusona confirms the True Persona online, by providing consistent #NoPasswords identity authentication for organizations across any channel from their app. Trusona is on a mission to get rid of passwords. Blending unprecedented security technology and UX principles to provide consumers and organization the best of both worlds. Not only do people hate passwords, they negatively impact the customer experience and are the weakest link in cybersecurity. Trusona was founded in 2015 by CEO and cybersecurity expert Ori Eisen and is funded by Kleiner Perkins, Microsoft Ventures, Seven Peaks Ventures, and 2M. For more information visit www.trusona.com
Are you excited to join the #NoPasswords revolution? If you are – read on.
Description – What the role is about
Trusona is looking for a high energy, creative, self-driven, roll-up your sleeves and get things done Product Marketing Manager to join a lean but mean marketing team that's going to change the world! The Product Marketing Manager will work closely with all aspects of the company and will lead the GTM and Content strategy and execution for Trusona’s product suite.
Responsibilities – What you will be doing
- Product positioning and messaging – develop the narrative that explains and differentiates our products
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria
- Competitive intelligence - be the expert on our competition and how to crush them
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Product Evangelism - act as a company spokesperson externally with press, customers and at events
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Own the product from a marketing perspective – it’s your baby now make sure everyone knows about it and loves it 😊
Qualifications – What you bring to the team
- Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits
- Content creation - Product materials, Webinars, Whitepapers, ROI calculators, checklists, etc.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills – you will have a chance to be a spokesperson for the company
- Excellent communication and writing skills – you will need to put product messaging into words on paper / screens.
- Team Player - can work collaboratively across marketing, product, development and sales teams
- Analytical and results driven.
- Work hard, play hard attitude.
- Self-driven and detail oriented.
- Critical thinker.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing; Master’s degree a plus
- 5-7 years of related experience, or the equivalent in combined education & experience.
- Security & Identity Solution Marketing experience
- B2B, B2B2C marketing (Enterprise / SMB)
- Marketing in a startup environment
Perks – What you will receive
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (Incentive Stock Options)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off + Holidays + Duvet Day
- Health, Dental & Vision – Company paid for employee
- 401K Plan
- Casual Dress (we call it Resort Casual)
- Free food and drinks
- Perk of the month
To apply: Send your resume and note the job title in the subject line to
Trusona is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Return to the Trusona Careers Page