Multi-factor authentication (MFA) can be delightful . . . and safer too
In today's world - filled with malware, compromised credentials and sophisticated credential attackers, additional step-up factors of authentication are needed to in order to know the true persona behind any digital transaction. Organizations have been requiring multi-factor authentication (MFA), two-factor authentication (2FA) and step-up authentication from employees for a while now and recently, from their consumers too. Although users say they want more security, they are usually annoyed and frustrated by the requirement to jump through additional authentication hoops.
MFA has become a necessary evil. We agree it's necessary - but it doesn't have to be evil.
There is a better way.
Enter Trusona. A revolutionary MFA solution which is both more secure and delightful.
Watch the award-winning demonstration of #NoPasswords multi-factor authentication
Why organizations love it
- Offers a #NoPasswords alternative
- No need to purchase and issue OTP tokens
- Offers step-up authentication through ID scanning
- Does not rely on unsafe SMS networks - uses DeviceID and push notifications
- Employs patent-pending anti-replay technology on every authentication
- Easily integrates via SAML and several other technologies
- Works with any SSO like Okta, Ping, Forgerock, MSFT
- No provisioning required.
Why users love it
- Does not require any typing - #NoUsernames, #NoPasswords, #NoOTP
- Consistent authentication experience on any channel: PC, mobile, call center and more
- Does not require tokens - only a mobile phone
Learn more about Trusona's Authentication Solutions: two-factor, three-factor and even four-factor insured authentication
Interested in Trusona MFA? Request a free demo.