Azure Active Directory Integration Guide
Microsoft requires Azure Active Directory Premium P2 to use the conditional access feature needed to integrate Trusona
Step - 1 Login to portal.azure.com
Step - 2 Send Trusona Your Directory ID
On the left-hand side select: Azure Active Directory > Properties
Trusona will generate and email you your custom control configuration using your provided Directory ID. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your configuration.
Step - 3 Create New Custom Control
On the left hand side select: Azure Active Directory > Conditional access > Custom controls > New custom control
Step - 4 Replace JSON Code
- Trusona will send you an email with JSON code to copy and paste here
- Then Select the Create button
Step - 5 Create a New Policy
- Name the Policy
- Select the users they wish to require Trusona for
- Select which apps you would require Trusona for
- Select the Trusona control you created in the prior step, click Select
- Enable policy by selecting On
- Select Create
Users will be presented with a TruCode to scan the first time they use Trusona as an MFA. This will bind the device with that User's Microsoft account. Once the device is enrolled you will receive a push notification to confirm your login.
After a user's device has been bound to their Microsoft account every subsequent MFA request will come in the form of a Push notification.