Reports to: CEO
Location: Scottsdale, AZ or remote
Trusona, the pioneering leader of passwordless MFA for enterprises, secures the identity behind every digital interaction. The company’s solutions provide a complete alternative to usernames and passwords, making authentication more secure and more convenient across all enterprise use cases. Organizations in financial services, healthcare, higher education, media and more, trust Trusona for omni-channel authentication across any digital asset. Trusona is leading the passwordless revolution where there are no passwords to be created, remembered, managed or compromised. Trusona is funded by Kleiner Perkins, M12 (Microsoft Ventures), Akamai, Georgian Partners, Seven Peaks Ventures and 2M.
Are you excited to join the #NoPasswords revolution? If you are – read on.
Description – What the role is about
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will lead, manage and oversee all marketing operations for the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision. The CMO will work with a team of enthusiastic professionals but will need to roll up their sleeves and execute many aspects of delivering the tactical marketing functions needed in the department.
Responsibilities – What you will be doing
- Listen to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, sales and product development
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- Work with the CRO and Trusona Leadership Team to create new and enhance existing marketing strategies and tactics
- Develop the marketing plan and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (demand generation, product marketing, branding, events, communications, etc.) and ensure they project the company’s unique voice
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels
- Manage and support marketing lead generation programs
- Hire, develop, lead and motivate a highly effective team of marketing professionals
- Manage human resource related issues including selection, performance management, salary administration and training/development related to the marketing team
- Attend customer events, trade shows, etc.
Qualifications – What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, MBA preferred
- Proven experience as a chief marketing officer
- 10+ years in marketing leadership roles
- 5+ years of experience in a technology company such as SAAS
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, lead generation, positioning, etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over various channels
- Proficiency in MS Office and Salesforce
- Strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills, and ability to build great working relationships
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and detail oriented
- A customer-centric mindset
Perks – What you will receive
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (Incentive Stock Options)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off + 10 Holidays + Duvet Day
- Health, Dental & Vision – Company paid for employee
- 401K Plan
- Perk of the month
Trusona is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. However, Trusona is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Want to work at Trusona?
To apply, email us your resume and self-introduction to: