Reports to: VP of Engineering
Location: Scottsdale, AZ or (Remote in the US)
Trusona, the pioneering leader of passwordless MFA for enterprises, secures the identity behind every digital interaction. The company’s solutions provide a complete alternative to usernames and passwords, making authentication more secure and more convenient across all enterprise use cases. Organizations in financial services, healthcare, higher education, media and more, trust Trusona for omni-channel authentication across any digital asset. Trusona is leading the passwordless revolution where there are no passwords to be created, remembered, managed or compromised. Trusona is funded by Kleiner Perkins, M12 (Microsoft Ventures), Akamai, Georgian Partners, Seven Peaks Ventures and 2M.
Are you excited to join the #NoPasswords revolution? If you are – read on.
Description – What the role is about
Do you eat, sleep and dream about how to improve the quality of a software development organization?
We are looking for someone who can provide both hands-on technical expertise along with defining the QA strategy for all of our products. You will be ultimately be responsible for ensuring the quality of those products.
You would be thinking strategically and providing the expertise during the whole product development process. You would be tenacious in helping to back quality in from the start to the end.
You have proven that you can hire and train people that can help to bring a QA mindset to all aspects of their work. You know how to inspire and lead in the creation of better automated testing primarily, but also know how to leverage manual testing when required.
You are comfortable working with software developers and helping to mentor them in ways of leveling up their QA mindset. You can work closely with them to provide oversight and guidance in the area of TDD practices.
Responsibilities – What you will be doing
- Defining a QA strategy along with the implementation approach for development
- Provide leadership and technical expertise for test automation and manual QA
- Accountable for the correct coverage and execution of the manual and automated tests
- Oversight and mentoring for the testing methodology and execution
- Focus on continuous QA improvements including tool selection, testing techniques and automation.
- Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities
- Direct the development of the strategy, discipline and framework to be adopted
Qualifications – What you bring to the team
- Experience working across multiple products with remote development teams.
- Experience shaping and implementing a company’s QA strategy.
- Strong understanding of how to implement manual and automated testing in a continuous delivery environment
- Effective at communicating to ensure QA strategy is understood and implemented.
- Provide the advocacy for the QA and continuous improvement needed by the organization.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about QA
- A customer-centric mindset
Perks – What you will receive
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (Incentive Stock Options)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off + 10 Holiday + Duvet Day
- Health, Dental & Vision – Company paid for employee
- 401K Plan
- Perk of the month
Trusona is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. However, Trusona is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Want to work at Trusona?
To apply, email us your resume and self-introduction to: