If you already downloaded the Trusona app and have questions about how to use it, visit our support site.
Trusona works inside big brand's mobile apps using an SDK. Trusona also provides a free app for organizations who do not yet have one. The answers below apply to both.
1. Can I use Trusona everywhere today?
Trusona needs to be adopted by a service provider (bank, healthcare, video streaming). If you have a WordPress website or manage one, you can install our free Trusona plugin and seamlessly log in. Want to try the #NoPasswords login on our site? Download the Trusona app and select the #NoPasswords button.
2. How removing a password from my login is more secure?
Passwords can be stolen either by malware on your computer or a data breach. By removing the password from your login there is nothing to steal. Trusona uses your mobile device and our patent pending anti-replay technology, to authenticate you into your account.
3. Can I use Trusona without a phone/device?
In the future, you may be able to log in with a "magic link". This option is not as secure as Trusona and could be adopted in some cases.
4. If I forget my phone/device at an airport, can someone else gain access to use my account?
The app is unlocked using OS security (Touch ID, Face ID and Android Pattern Lock, etc.).
5. Can I use Trusona technology on multiple devices?
6. Can I use Trusona technology without internet connectivity on my phone/device?
7. Is Trusona storing my personal identifiable information (PII)?
Trusona stores your email address and name. All the rest of the information is not personally identifiable.
8. Can I use Trusona technology without scanning a QR code?
This video shows how Trusona technology uses “deep linking” to log in on the same phone/device. We only use a QR on a second screen (desktop, laptop, TV, ATM, kiosk, etc.)