Reports to: Sr. Director of Product Management
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Trusona, the pioneering leader of passwordless MFA for enterprises, secures the identity behind every digital interaction. The company’s solutions provide a complete alternative to usernames and passwords, making authentication more secure and more convenient across all enterprise use cases. Organizations in financial services, healthcare, higher education, media and more, trust Trusona for omni-channel authentication across any digital asset. Trusona is leading the passwordless revolution where there are no passwords to be created, remembered, managed or compromised. Trusona is funded by Kleiner Perkins, M12 (Microsoft Ventures), Akamai, Georgian Partners, Seven Peaks Ventures and 2M.
Are you excited to join the #NoPasswords revolution? If you are – read on.
Description – What the role is about
As an Application Integration Intern based in our Scottsdale HQ office, you will create product integrations between the Trusona platform and a wide range of cloud-based applications from Service Desk to CRM.
Responsibilities – What you will be doing
- Reading technical documentation pertaining to methods of integration for different 3rd party products
- Building technical integrations using industry standard protocols (SAML, OIDC)
- Collaborating with Product and Engineering to resolve integration challenges
- Testing the integrations in the lab
- Documenting the architecture and data flows of each integration
- Performing demos of the integrations to company employees
- Creating documentation for accessing each 3rd party product, configuring, and demonstrating the integration
Qualifications – What you bring to the team
- At least 2 years towards a college degree in Computer Science or Cyber Security
- Familiarity with common security standards including SAML and OIDC
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to learn quickly
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Excited about the critical world of online security
- Ability to clearly show how you have done the work
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple media (oral, written)
- A customer-centric mindset
Perks – What you will receive
- Casual Dress (we call it Resort Casual)
- Free food and drinks
Trusona is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. However, Trusona is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Want to work at Trusona?
To apply, email us your resume and self-introduction to: