Reports to: COO
Location: Scottsdale, AZ or remote
Trusona, the pioneering leader of passwordless MFA for enterprises, secures the identity behind every digital interaction. The company’s solutions provide a complete alternative to usernames and passwords, making authentication more secure and more convenient across all enterprise use cases. Organizations in financial services, healthcare, higher education, media and more, trust Trusona for omni-channel authentication across any digital asset. Trusona is leading the passwordless revolution where there are no passwords to be created, remembered, managed or compromised. Trusona is funded by Kleiner Perkins, M12 (Microsoft Ventures), Akamai, Georgian Partners, Seven Peaks Ventures and 2M.
Are you excited to join the #NoPasswords revolution? If you are – read on.
Description – What the role is about
Trusona is looking for a high energy, creative, self-driven, roll-up your sleeves and get things done Sr. Director of Marketing to work on everything from demand generation to communications. The Sr. Director will lead, manage and oversee the marketing operations of Trusona and help develop the marketing strategy and vision for the company, but will need to roll up their sleeves and execute many aspects of delivering the tactical marketing functions needed in the department. They will also work across the organization with the sales, technology, support and admin teams. The environment is fast paced, and the position requires the ability to adjust and adapt to evolving strategies quickly.
Responsibilities – What you will be doing
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- Create and reiterate the messaging and positioning of Trusona’s products and services
- Work with the Trusona Leadership Team to create new, and enhance existing marketing strategies and tactics
- Help develop marketing plans then oversee and execute on their day-to-day implementation
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (demand generation, events, product marketing, communications, etc.) and ensure they project the company’s branding
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels
- Manage and support marketing lead generation programs
- Attend customer events, trade shows, etc.
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, sales and product development
Qualifications – What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, MBA preferred
- Proven experience as a marketing leader at a Director level
- 3+ years in marketing leadership roles
- 3+ years of experience in a technology company such as SAAS
- B2B, B2B2C marketing experience in cybersecurity or identity and access management markets is preferred
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, lead generation, positioning, etc.)
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over various channels
- Proficiency in MS Office and Salesforce and marketing automation tools
- Ability to market online via SEO and paid advertising, track performance
- Strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills, and ability to build great working relationships
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and detail oriented
- A customer-centric mindset
Perks – What you will receive
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (Incentive Stock Options)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off + 10 Holidays + Duvet Day
- Health, Dental & Vision – Company paid for employee
- 401K Plan
- Perk of the month
Trusona is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. However, Trusona is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Want to work at Trusona?
To apply, email us your resume and self-introduction to: